Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is pretty trendy these days and who am I to fight trends?


I honestly think blogs are dumb but I should give it a fair shot, yes? And since I steal music from all my wonderful friends' blogs I figured it was time to pay it forward.


So once two of my lovely Pittsburgh friends told me that I looked like Zooey Deschanel and I almost cried because in my opinion she is one of the most beautiful people of our generation. 

Not only is she wonderful to look at but she has a Fabulous voice. Like her gorgeous swagger and clothing, it is very nostalgic and fun! She now has a band with M. Ward called simply She & Him. Now, I'm sure I will get criticism for this because this band appeared on MTV for 5 minutes but quite frankly I don't give a shit. They are catchy and fun and cheerful! Enjoy.



1 comment:

USMCyrus said...

ha, well first off...i absolutely LOVE your blog...and if you dont include 'xanga,' lol, than this is the first non-themed blog i actively read... unless you wanna theme this "your life" or somethin... and truthfully, if there was anyone interesting enough to make a blog and keep it fresh and interesting...its you. haha and about Zooey Deschanel...:P i remember being shocked as all hell when she sang in "Elf" because 1: i love that song... and 2: she sang it VERY well... and 3: Will Ferrel wasnt too bad either, but that doesnt mean much... so to finish this all off, i just wanna say "i give countless thumbs up for another brilliant scheme from my favorite fellow beatles, classy movies/music, and old-school elementary friend"

L.Cpl Bingaman