Saturday, November 15, 2008

and your little Asian friend, well she can come if she wants




Brittany Fetzer.

the love of my life.

Despite what many believe, Brittany and I did not meet until high school and did not really become friends until our Sophomore year. That is right, we did not sleep in the same crib. Mind blowing. But the short length of our friendship is not a
n accurate representation of its value. She is everything I wish I was and can't be. She literally completes me. Her mind is phenomenal and her heart is even greater. I can't imagine my life without her.

When we first started becoming friends Brittany offered me a CD. It was Louis XIV. I loved it. It is filthy and ridiculous. I knew i loved this girl from that minute. This album always makes me think of her; it represents us very well. Loud and obvious and sassy and vulgar. I listen to this all the time. Especially when I miss her.

1 comment:

North American Scum said...

You know it's the girl with a frown with the tight pants I really want to shake up.