Thursday, November 13, 2008

She's my black hearted Girl



Next person; Next Albums(s)

Elizabeth/Lizzy/Bits

This is my sister. She is an animal. I really just love her guts as much as a sister could possibly love a sister. She is darling and I just can not express how much she defines who I am. 

This child is always making fun of me for how I dress, speak and the "weird" music I listen to. Every day on the way to Unionville High School, I'd try to sneak a cd into the player and I'd always be shot down. "God Jordan I HATE this stuff!" She even has the audacity to say to mum and I "goooosh how many time are we going to listen to the Beatles???" Well, she's been warming up to it lately. A few years ago I played this album for her and she actually enjoyed I'm in no mood. Shocking. So ever since then, every time I listen to the Fiery Furnaces I think of my little lamb.