Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Face lift.

Big things. Movin' and a shakin'. Recently got some big news about guest writing for a publication that I will announce at a later date [ie WHEN I get it. (knockin' the fuck out of some wood)] and a brand spankin' new opportunity today for another possibility of having my own little column for a neato zine. This means I need to up the ante. 
So I've decided its time for my blog to get some work done...
Metaphorically speaking, I will be mimicking Heidi Montag's recent, beautifully executed makeover. Were making things BIGGER! SEXIER! Generally more exciting. Upgrading this shit from a so-so music blag to a balls out, raw and hopefully mildly offensive commentary on fashion, music, art.... whatever I want really. 

Just imagine I'm Apollo Ohno and this is my warm up lap for my possibly, maybe, probably successful career(ish).

But, I mean lets be serious. That doesn't really work. I think we all know I could never be a competitive speed skater because it would probably be too much work to skate in these:

ALSO, I promise not to "type" like this. I dont "think" I'm any more "relevant" than anyone else. And I will never say "meem."

I will leave you with this. Not only is this what I sing to myself every morning as I select my perfect outfits (JK), strut/fall down the streets of da dirty 'Burgh or just do something really fabulous (tous le temp), it is also a GREAT representation on my attitude today...

Even if I have 750 words due for News at 6 and I have 201. 



Get excited babies. I know I am.

No comments: