Monday, December 1, 2008

In trouble with the gods.



Caitlin Olszewski is cute.

This girl always makes me giggle. I love her so much. We met in Art which really just couldn't be more appropriate. She thinks I'm a much better person than I am, but I think thats just because she has a great heart. This Summer Caitlin and I (along with one of my other favorite Up-right walking animals, julia burton) shared one of the best nights of my life. We saw Tilly and the Wall at the Unitarian and it blew my mind. Though I always think of her when I hear that gorgeous tap dancing, my fondest musical memory of this panda has nothing to do with them.
Caitlin gave me a mix and the first track was Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby. I love the Islands and I love that song and I love her.

Favorite sounds: Volcanos, Don't Call Me Whitney Bobby, Where there's a will theres a Whalebone

1 comment:

curiously caitlin said...

You have no idea how much I am crying right now...also, you're a gold person! seriously, if i could be anyone in the world it would be jenny lewis or you...or a combination of both, but you're practically the same person anyway...I just qued up Islands now and its just what i needed to get into a good mood today and that picture of us under the rainbow is right above my record player!