Monday, December 1, 2008


Julie Burton

How could I do a tribute to my heros without including this unicorn? Julie Burton is probably the funniest person I know. She is so amazing and talented and loyal. I just really love her laugh. This girl has some great taste in music ta boot! Most of my fondest memories of high school include her; in fact she is one of the greatest factors that contributed to me making it through those ridiculous days. I wish it was july so we could be together playing in her pool.

I can not listen to the song Julia without missing/loving her. Legend has it that her Beatles loving faja named her after this song.

So here's to you Julie Burton. I love your guts.


Favorite Sounds: Julia, I Will, Don't Pass Me By, Blackbird


Favorite Sounds: Yer Blues, Cry Baby Cry, Goodnight

No comments: